Who we are as a business
Why are we here? Many people assume, wrongly that a business exists simply to make money. While this is an important result of a business' existence, we'd like to take you deeper and understand the real reasons for our being. We exist to accomplish something collectively that we could not accomplish separately - making a unique and fundamental contribution to society. We are here to guide individuals to create a healthier Self, using the forces of compassion, science and nature to create a balanced well-being, where the individual's growth and self-realisation is relatively free of anxiety, crippling pain, guilt, disorganisation, compulsion, obsession, fear, and depression. Human beings have the innate capacity for health, wellbeing, transformation and are capable of building the life they want.
What do we believe in?
1. Being missionaries, not mercenaries. We are mission-driven, not money-driven. We believe in a purposeful and meaningful life, pursuing significance, self-actualisation, and self-transcendence. What makes us truly happy in the long-term is not pleasure but meaning.
2. Live, love, leave a legacy. Our lives matter, we can make a difference and contribute to make the world a better place for those around us and those who will come after us.
3. Create a healthier you, for a healthier world. Health is the harmonious interconnection between your mind, body, emotions, spirit and the rest of nature.
4. Our health is a reflection of our way of life. We must examine how we live, how we think, how we feel, our habits, our behaviours, and our values to understand the imbalances in our health. Illness is generally an expression of a person's violation of nature, thus we must practice awareness to notice when we are interfering with the flow of our own nature.
5. Together we are stronger. No individual can do everything; we are a symbiotic community, in which individuals work with others to do great things with their knowledge and skills to improve the world.
6. Freedom and equality are human rights. Everyone should have freedom from limiting beliefs, limiting roles and oppression of all kinds. Living a conscious existence, with compassion for ourselves and others is the way forward.
7. Plants and fungi, psychedelic or not, have the wisdom and spirit to transform our limited vision. We can access our innate power to heal ourselves by accepting the right guidance and support from these wisdom keepers.
8. Don't wait for someone to bring you flowers. Plant your own garden and blossom your own soul.